Sunday, June 6, 2010

INKredible Ink Technique Class

I am so excited about this month's technique class because we will be all about our gorgeous ink colors! Here are a couple of cards I will be featuring in the class. I created the Fifth Avenue Floral cards using ink refills and alcohol, and the Tart and Tangy card doing the Rock & Roll technique. We will also be making cards with Marbling, Kissing, and Direct to Paper techniques. I will try to post pics of those cards before Thursday.


Have you ever wondered if there is more than one way to ink a stamp? Well there is, and you will be hooked once you try them!!  Oh, by the way, you will be using some new items from the NEW 2010-2011 Catalog! So, do you like what you see? All of these cards were super simple to make too.

Cost: $20 (price includes card making supplies and stamped envelope)
Philly Inker Rate: $15 (This price is for fellow demo's in our group; just one of the many perks to being a demonstrator!)
Dates, Times & availability:
* Thursday, June 10th @ 7pm; 4 seats available
* Sunday, June 13th @ 2pm; 6 seats available
You do not need to bring anything to this class. I will provide all your materials.

Contact me today to reserve your spot! 609.929.0321 or email snazzystamper@yahoo.com

Check out my website for more events information. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment