Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prepping for tomorrow's class

Hi everyone ~ Happy Hump Day! 

I love Wednesday's because that means the work week is almost over.  I love my job as a teacher, but boy do I look forward to the weekends too! I just thought I would send you all a shout out as I'm about to head upstairs to cut out boxes, bags, and cones for tomorrow's Fabulous Favors class. Won't you join me! There are some empty seats I would love for you and your friends to fill!   It would be great to see you and share with you the creations I know you will just fall all over for.  You'll leave with some wonderful ideas for future baby showers, weddings, Easter basket gifts, teacher gifts, and "Just Because" gifts.  It's not too late to RSVP!  Sent me an email snazzystamper@yahoo.com or give me a ringy-dingy 609.929.0321.  I hope to hear from you soon!  All are welcome!

Happy Stamping!
Kristin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment