Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Sampler

Sunday Sampler - Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? I've been wanting to get this together for some time now, and I'm planning on it becoming a weekly addition.  I ALWAYS need inspiration for crafting ideas, and I'm sure you do too.  Here are a couple creations I've made from the new summer mini.  Have you seen it yet?  What do you think?





My new favorite thing to do on creations is to Distress Ribbon! I never really thought of it until my goof friend Kristin Kortonick suggested it. I love how the wide Striped Grograin ribbon looks like an old tattered flag waving in the breeze.  Products used are:
1-1/4 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon # 119768  $9.95
Land Of The Free  #123100 $8.95


A manly card!  I love the clean simplicity of the new Bakers Twine. I reminds me when we used to visit my Minnesota family on Battle Lake. We would jet ski or cruise out on Larry's beautiful sail boat.  Products used are:
Bakers Twine 123125 $2.95
The Open Sea - Clear-Mount Stamp #123032 $18.95


If you would like a hard copy of the new Summer Mini, please let me know! I would love to send one to you.  You can always click on the catalog picture on the right side of the blog to see the items right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment