Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2010-2011 New Catalog Review Party



Well by now you all know that the NEW Idea Book is and Catalog is here. I usually have an open house for each new one right away, but I decided to wait until AFTER I got back from convention. It would just be silly not to share all the 100's of card swaps, convention projects, gifts, and 3D item swaps that I received.  Part of the fun of attending convention is sharing what I've learned and received from there with YOU!


 I really hope you stop by because it will be  to YOUR benefit. Here's why:

1. I will have just gotten back from Convention so I will have Card & 3-D Swaps from around the WORLD!!!  The display alone will be worth coming to see.

2. I will have make and takes that I made at convention for you to do for FREE

3. Lots of FREE goodies

4. Exciting news to share from convention!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHH the suspense....

5. Knock out Deals you will want to take advantage of like Ribbon, Button and Brad shares, clubs and more

6. Get a new FREE catalog
 
Put this on your calendar NOW and tell your friends. You WILL WANT to bring a bunch of them, because the more guests you bring the more freebies you get!                               ***  RSVP to snazzystamper@yahoo.com I want to make sure I have prepped for enough Make N Takes
   

No comments:

Post a Comment