Friday, September 3, 2010

New School Year Resolutions

Ok so it's not exactly New Year's Day but for teachers everywhere the new year of school has either come or looming closely around the corner. (For me it will come next Tuesday....dun dun duuuunnnnnn). I am a teacher by day and a stamper by night. So like each approaching new year I have thought about this past school year and how I can improve my craft.

HOWEVER, today I was thinking on how I can improve my "craft" as a demonstrator. One area that I have been EXTREMELY lacking in is blogging and keeping you updated. I apologize. I can give you a list of excuses, but who really wants to hear them? So as my new resolution for this school year as a demonstrator, and this works because demonstrators are teachers too, I vow to be more diligent in my blogging.  I will post more pictures, company updates, news and specials, and even try my hand at some tutorials, too.

I have taken tons of pictures from projects I have done lately and will be posting them over the weekend. Thank you for sticking with me through my absence and stay tunes (for real) for some neat stuff!

Happy stamping!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment