Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Holiday Mini is here!

Click here to start shopping!

I know I am a little late in telling you this (4 days exactly) but like I said before, I am going to get better at keeping you informed :0) The 2010 Holiday Mini is here and it is a doozy!!!! Isn't the cover beautiful? I want everything in it, and I couldn't say that about the last mini. My husband doesn't want me to say it at all (haha) Good thing I get everything at a discount otherwise I would be BROKE. 
If you are on my mailing list you have already seen this mini, but if your not you can click here to see the entire catalog. Please leave a comment below or contact me directly if you would like to be added to my mailing list.  I will make sure you are sent the next mini, which comes out in January.

There are so many awesome goodies in here. To give you just a sampling of what's inside there are: Spooky, Fall and Holiday DSP with stamps to match, glitter, glitter paper, glimmer brads, TINSEL TRIM, new Dies and punches, seam binding ribbon, embossing folders, FABRIC that matches the dsp, and my new favorite toy, Letterpress plates! These are so cool and they make the most classy cards.  You just have to see this stuff in person. So why not have me over to show you everything. I am booking up quickly for fall so please contact me right away at k_allcorn@yahoo.com or 609.929.0321 to book your party. You will want so much stuff so why not get some free and make a girls night in out if it?! You deserve it don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment