Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tote-ally Amazing Promotion!

Ok I know that title was lame, but this promotion definitely isn't! From now through October 18th (while supplies last) you will receive this AMAZING Greenhouse Gala Tote for FREE (a $39.95 value!!) when you sign up to become a demonstrator.  
When I saw this tote for the first time on the SU! demonstrator website before convention I knew I HAD to HAVE it! So, I got in line at Memento Mall at Convention way early so I could make sure they didn't sell out of it. Picture in your mind hundreds of hungry bulls rushing toward a piece of red, juicy meat.  That's what it was like but hundreds of crazy ladies all running toward the tote display! Well this tote hasn't disappointed me yet, I take it to every event and people ooh and ahh over it like it was Tiffany jewelery.  


So you can see how cute the tote is but LOOK INSIDE it. See all the cool stuff busting out? That is the Kit! Totally customizable. You will receive everything in this tote or switch it out for stuff you would rather have. You will get to choose five ink pads, ribbon, four stamp sets, a set of blender pens, markers, dimensionals, SNAIL, a sponge, Stampin' Mist, Stampin' Scrub, and ENTIRE package of DSP prints in any color collection of your choice, two packs of card stock, a sponge, and hummmm... oh yeah, a wheel and reinker for it...a clear block....ah, oh and other stuff you don't see in it like a demonstrator only website and a monthly magazine full of ideas that nobody other than demonstrators have access too! Can you believe it- this kit is way better than the one I got! It really is a crafter's dream. Ahhh, makes me want to sign off this post and go look at my tote again (I'm not insane I'm just passionate about my stuff!)

Ok so if you do the math, the products are worth $310 but you only pay $175!  When you throw in the adorable bag, you're getting $350 in products for $175 - THAT'S HALF PRICE!

Contact me snazzystamper@yahoo.com or 609-929-0321 for more information on getting your starter kit and FREE Greenhouse Gala Tote!

No comments:

Post a Comment