Saturday, September 4, 2010

Display table at Pennsville Bank in Elmer

If you want to get inspired for card or project ideas I have a very nice table set up at my bank for the whole month of September. Right now I have some cute Halloween goodies on display, and in a week or two I will be changing it over to Christmas.  Bring your camera to take pictures! I will post dates and times when I will be there in person with a small Make N Take. Also, make sure you fill out the door prize slip to win a free class, gift certificates and other goodies!

Pennsville National Bank is located at:
435 Chestnut Street, Route 40
Elmer, NJ 08318
Phone: 856-358-6006

If you're looking for a bank with great service this is the one! Dolores and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and you're in an out in a jiffy. Unless you're checking out the amazing Stampin Up! table in the lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment