Thursday, January 27, 2011

You're invited!

Occasions Mini & Sale-A-Bration Open House!

Date: Jan 30, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern



Aren't the Make-N-Takes Cute!! 

Come on over anytime from 1-8 pm and bring a camera and a few friends!  You'll be glad you brought both!!  I will be showcasing many products and samples from the new Occasions Mini AND the Sale-A-Bration catalogs.  I received so many neat items from Leadership that I am dying to show off.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Sale-A-Bration, this is THE best time for customers and hostesses to earn free stamp sets and other fabulous products!  This year Sale-A-Bration isn't just about free stamps. It includes ribbons, buttons, patterned paper and My Digital Studio downloads.  So exciting!!

Here are some things to look forward to:
Click on the picture to see the goodies better!
* I will be showcasing loads of samples from Leadership Conference that I just attended.
* FREE Make & Takes using the new products
* Samples of upcoming classes with Sign Up Sheets!
* NEW Club sign ups
* Door Prizes
* Yummy Treats
*My Digital Studio playtime!

Please RSVP if you can 609.929.0321 or snazzystamper@yahoo.com

Time & Location: 1-8 pm @ My house
27 Mickels Mill Road, Bridgeton, NJ 08302
(Behind the Marlboro Farm Market off Route 49)

                     ***Save 50% off Special**
I forgot to add this before: Choose any 1 item for 50% off with each $100 purchase (before tax & shipping) There is no limit!!! Orders are eligible for Sale-a-bration freebies, but not eligible for Hostess benefits.  


No comments:

Post a Comment