Monday, June 6, 2011

New Catty Stamp a Stack!

Let's welcome the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog with a Stamp-a-Stack! You've asked for them and I've listened. I'm offering a couple different sessions to give you the best opportunity to come out. You are more than welcome to attend more than one session if you'd like to make even more cards!    Pictures coming soon!

You will make a total of 12 cards. There will be four different designs. You will make three cards of each of the four designs. The cost of the class is $25 - envelopes are included. All supplies are provided - including adhesive.

Dates and Times:

Monday, August 1 @ 6pm
Friday, August 12 @ 10am

Didn't see a date that works for you? I'll be happy to schedule a special date at my house or yours! Drop me an e-mail or call me at 609-929-0321 to arrange a date!

You can RSVP and pay by filling out the form below.  You can also call 609-929-0321, or e-mail me at snazzystamper@yahoo.com if you'd like to attend, and then send a check. All classes must be paid for in advance to secure your seat and materials.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment