Saturday, June 4, 2011

Strength & Hope Class

Stampin' Up has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) and donates $2 from every purchase of the new Strength and Hope stamp set.   I am so excited to share with you this set, not only because it is absolutely GORGEOUS, but also because it's a fun way to support the cause!

 You will make 10 cards at the class using this set. (A sample will be posted soon here of one of the cards) For $20 you will make the 10 cards AND take home the stamp set. (Clear Mount) - add $5 if you would prefer wood mount. This is being offered to you as a customer as I really want to support this effort.  The normal price for just the class is $15, but why not add $5 more and get the stamps too!

Please RSVP ASAP so I can order your own stamp set for you to use at the class. Be sure to invite a friend!

WHEN - Monday, June 20 at 6:30 pm OR Tuesday, June 21 at 10 AM (Please specify which day)
WHERE - My House
COST - $20 Clear Mount Set/ $25 Wood Mount Set/ $15 for cards only (Please specify your option)

RSPV by calling me 609-929-0321, email me snazzystamper@yahoo.com or by filling out the form below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment