Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Card Class

Have you thought about your Christmas cards yet?  
Well if you haven't, don't worry... I have! 
I have a couple of great nights planned in December to satisfy your card making and buying needs. Here is one of them.


Since so many of you have requested a class like this I know they will fill up quickly. You can either email me to secure your seat, or fill out the form below to pay. Isn't it great I offer Credit now!! Whoohoo! Come as many times as you want to make more cards.

In this class you will make five Christmas-themed projects in varying colors, styles and textures for $20.00!  You'll even learn a technique or two (or more).  I will provide all of the supplies needed to complete the projects!  There are 8 spots available in each class and I will keep this updated as the class fills up. I hope you can attend!

Dates:
Monday, November 29 from 7:00-9:30 pm  $20.00


Friday, December 3 from 7:00-9:30 pm $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment