Saturday, November 27, 2010

Handmade Christmas Cards for sale!

I am offering my services to make your Christmas cards for you. Each handmade card is $2.50 or 10 for $20 (+USPS shipping if you I can't hand deliver them) Cards will be ready for delivery or shipping in 2-3 days. I hope I can make your holiday's a little more cheery for you and your recipients! Please let me know which card you would like and how many....

 A. Stained glass 4.25 x5.5 card with gold embossing and markers on vellum. Card inspired by Claire Lawrence
 B. 4.25 x5.5 card with raised embossing, crochet trim and glass glitter
 C. 4.25 x5.5 card with ribbon, ornament punch and rhinestone
 D. 5.5x4.25 card decorated with ornaments in ink and Christmas paper, and crochet trim
 E. 4.25 x5.5 card with snowflake raised embossing, rhinestones, white embossing and fabric!
 F. Vintage 4.25 x5.5 card with distressing and fabric
 G. 4.25 x5.5 cutesy card with the ornament punch and sparkley Designer Series Paper. So yummy looking you'll want to eat it!
H. This is a 4x6 card that can be used as a money holder or photo card. A wallet sized photo can be put on the right side.
 I. This 5.5x4.25 card has raised embossed snowflakes with rhinestone centers, and cut out winter paisley leaves tied together with twine. Simply stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment