Monday, December 27, 2010

See Red - Save 20% Sale

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

With my long term teaching placement ending right before Christmas, and all the hustle and bustle that goes along with the holiday, I completely ran out of time for sending Christmas cards.  I was kinda seeing red (Real Red to be exact).  So with that said, I am offering you a wonderful After-Christmas gift....20% off anything RED
And yes, our stamp rubber is RED!!
Here are the details: between today and Friday, December 31st , you can enjoy a 20% discount on anything RED!  If you can convince me there's any shade of RED in the product, you can enjoy a 20% discount.  AND, everyone who takes part in the sale, will be entered into a drawing for a Hostess Item of your choice!!! Orders of $100 or more will get a free stamped gift from me as a bonus.

Here are some ideas:
  • Ink pads, markers, re-inkers, and papers in Poppy Parade, Real Red, Rose Red, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, and Riding Hood Red
  • In-Colors, Regals, Subtles or Brights collection of card stock, inks, markers, accessories, etc
  • Ribbons, buttons, brads, or glitter
  • Decor Elements
  • My Digital Studio Downloads
  • Designer Series Paper
  • Anything else you can think of that's RED!
There are two ways to take advantage of this sale! 
** E-mail me (snazzystamper@yahoo.com) or call me (609-929-0321) with your order and instantly save 20% off on all of your RED stuff!

** Order online and receive a rebate coupon worth 20% of your RED stuff to use on a future purchase or class!  Note: if your order contains any of the items on the Clearance Rack, they must be ordered online. 

I am truly sorry I was not able to get a card to you this year, and  I hope you enjoy my gift!
God bless you in 2011!!
Kristin Allcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment