Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular

Check out this link to get a list over everything that's 20%-50% off! Can you believe My Digital Studio for 50% off!!! You will also find great deals on Digital Downloads, Bigz Dies and Embosslits Dies, Decor Elements, stamp bundles, accessories, punches.... the list is FOUR PAGES LONG!!!!

Things to know-
* There is NO minimum purchase required to participate.
* Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order
* In order to receive FREE SHIPPING, orders must be $150 or more BEFORE tax and shipping

This sale is from November 22-30 so get your shopping on!!!! You may order online through my website by clicking on the Spectacular Sales picture on the right of my page, to click here to redirect you to my website.  OR you can call or email me anytime to place your order. Don't forget that any order of $150 or more qualifies you for HOSTESS BENEFITS! So if you plan on ordering enough for FREE SHIPPING, call me and I'll make sure you get your extra benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment